free website stats program crash bar or highway bar & pegs | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

crash bar or highway bar & pegs

OK I made a decision on what I was gonna do....I ordered the Kuryakyn flip boards for the bike....only read one bad review on them ....someone had one that wouldn't stay shut but you can buy a new latch kit for that if it happens. Just can't bring myself to put crash bars on it. I'll let you know later how they work.:s

OK I made a decision on what I was gonna do....I ordered the Kuryakyn flip boards for the bike....only read one bad review on them ....someone had one that wouldn't stay shut but you can buy a new latch kit for that if it happens. Just can't bring myself to put crash bars on it. I'll let you know later how they work.:s

So, how did it work out? :s

Worked out pretty good. Here is a coupla pics.....bike is still a work in progress.

Attachments

• 006a.jpg
    006a.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 008a.jpg
    008a.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 36
I have crash bar with hiway pegs. The are set that I can rest my heel on the floor boards and pegs, put feet all the way on pegs and if I really need to stretcth for a short distance I will put my leg on top of pegs. Have a 09 heritage and I am 6'1" works great for me even on long hauls.
PaPa T
Nam Vet

I had to adjust the foot peg position on my engine guard/crash bar quite a few times before I got it right, only riding the long haul will tell you where they need to be.

Back