free website stats program Crash - '03 Ultra Classic | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crash - '03 Ultra Classic

Thank God you are still with us! Crashed my RK a couple years ago. Make sure you document EVERYTHING. Best wishes!

TQ I sure am glad to see that you wrote the op. It means you are still here with us,means a lot. Prayers are with you, heal well my friend.

That's not a good way to start the morning.. Glad you're still with us and not hurt worse than you were. Hope you heal quickly and don't have any lasting pains from this.

TQ,

Unbelievable. I'm glad you have come through it. Heal up and wear a helmet. I'm alive because of one, so I always wear one.

Such a sweet ride. I agree. It's probably down the tubes. I hope the offending driver was insured. Get an attorney and seek complete restoration.

May the Holy One, blessed be He, grant you complete and speedy healing and restoration to wholeness (including a sweet replacement ride).

Rich P

Wishing a speedy recovery and God bless. Please think about wearing that brain bucket. It may not prevent all injuries, but it's better than hitting your noggin on the roadway.

Back