free website stats program Crankshaft run out blues | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crankshaft run out blues

It really depends on what gear you're in and what bike you're on. You don't have to keep a Harley buzzing but you don't want it to be running just above stall speed in any gear.

i'm on a Deuce I'm thinking don't over rev it but keep it turning:D

update:stopped by the shop today mechanic said he was finishing up today,in the morning he was going to take it on a 25 mile test ride and after that i could come pick it up!

update:stopped by the shop today mechanic said he was finishing up today,in the morning he was going to take it on a 25 mile test ride and after that i could come pick it up!

:s Great news, my bike is done today too, ride safe and long I know I plan on it:s

well got my bike back,i must say a 96ci with S&S 510 cams is a huge improvement over a stock88 just barely twist the throttle and your running 55mph in no time and those 510 cams really hit a lick.only got about 40miles in today did a few 30-60-30.very very happy so far

i really really like to power increase much much fun to ride...now i've got big torque and HP on the brain....i have a question i'm running vance and hines big shots staggered they have a cross over built in wondering how much more HP i could get out of a 2into1 like a V&H pro pipe?

Back