free website stats program Crank pin sensor oil leak | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crank pin sensor oil leak

Well, rode it to the dealer and they said it was the o-ring. Replaced ring, washed bike and test road it. Took about an hr to do. Rode it home and no signs of leaking. Funny how that o ring can just start leaking out of the blue. Going to keep an eye on it. I asked if they had a sensor in stock but said they didn't have one in stock. Glad it wasn't sensor then.
Thanks everyone for help with your responses. I will remember all your help if I have more problems.
Me as JUST another member would ask You to return payment... Take an active part on this site.. If you see a question that you know the answer,,,, Jump in and help a fellow member...
Like you DO !

That's what I'M (we're) About: One Member Helping out Another.. Thanks:D

Such a simple Fix... "0" ring..

signed....BUBBIE

Will do the best I can! This is the best forum with the best people!
Thanks again to everyone. I am on this site every chance I get.

Will do the best I can! This is the best forum with the best people!
Thanks again to everyone. I am on this site every chance I get.

Thats pretty nice Kudos and I am sure all here like seeing this I know I do, If I can help one person I feel great, Capital Jack:s

Replaced the CKP on my Sporty awhile back as part of diagnostic troubleshooting, found my intermittant connection...now I am glad I kept the old part...O-Ring and part are still in good shape..."--for the next round." and yes O-Rings do go bad, generally develop hairline cracks and will crumble if you flex them a bit.

Back