free website stats program Cracked Y pipe on RK | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cracked Y pipe on RK

Well its fixed, The Harley Mechanic and I finished the job today. I just ended up getting a new Y pipe, hanger, and while in the chest, I put in new Timken bearings, new stock tensioners, and new O ring seals everywhere. I did put in new adjustable SE pushrods, but stayed with the old lifters. After seeing the care and technical expertise he used while doing the lifters, not sure I could have done them correctly just by watching a video, I've never did anything like that before.....Money very well spent!

I did learn so much from him today, and from the advise given on this site! Thank you everyone

Well its fixed, The Harley Mechanic and I finished the job today. I just ended up getting a new Y pipe, hanger, and while in the chest, I put in new Timken bearings, new stock tensioners, and new O ring seals everywhere. I did put in new adjustable SE pushrods, but stayed with the old lifters. After seeing the care and technical expertise he used while doing the lifters, not sure I could have done them correctly just by watching a video, I've never did anything like that before.....Money very well spent!

I did learn so much from him today, and from the advise given on this site! Thank you everyone

man......i hate i didn't see this thread. i have 2 y-pipes,but i'm glad your bike is fixed and back running

Back