free website stats program cover for ultra classic | Harley Davidson Forums

cover for ultra classic

isisrider

Hi all, I am new here and I am looking for a cover to throw on my bike while in the garage to help keep the dust off, and also to take with me and put on my bike on trips and also at work during work. I have the dual rear antennas also and was wondering how the cover will work with these.

Let me know your suggestions,

thanks,

For my /09 Ultra, I put two grommets in my cover that allow me to slide the cover over the antennas. I slide the cover over the antennas and down over the back end of the bike first, then pull the cover forward over the windshield and down. Works like a charm. I'm not sure if it would work that well with a really heavy duty cover but mine is lightweight ripstop nylon.

I have a 2001 Ultra. In the garage, I use an old queen size water bed sheet. The kind where the top and bottom are attached to each other. Keeps the dust off and is WAY BIG so the you can make it cover the whole bike, even around the antennas on the back.

Yea, I have actually been using an old sheet and mattress pad to cover it in the garage, I just don't think that will look too cool covering the bike at work, the sheet has a nice pattern on it.

On ebay there are tons of bike covers at reasonable prices, with my antena on my FLHT I just bend down towards the shocks and hook it..it doesnt harm the antenna at all, it works for me I payed $35.00 for a cover on ebay new..

Don't try bending the antennas on an /09 Ultra...they don't bend!!! At least not like the older style whips. You need to make a hole in the cover for each antenna.

I recently bought a cover from Harley for my 08 ultra. It already had an open seam in the back with velcro to slide the antenae through. Make sure the cover you buy is for a touring bike.

Back