free website stats program Couple questions, if I may.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Couple questions, if I may..

Vagrant

Hey all,

I was just wondering if any of you guys might know where I can get my hands on a quarter fairing for an FXDLR? I like the way they look, but I'm pretty particular about the kind I want.. Like the one on the bikes in Sons of Anarchy? I'm not trying to like, replicate their bikes or anything, but I like the fairings on 'em. Any help would be great.

---------- Vagrant edit/added post 1389 minutes and 39 seconds later ----------

Anyone? I just finished signing the papers at my dealer on the FXDLR, so.. I'd really love to get that fairing..

Last edited:
Hey all,

I was just wondering if any of you guys might know where I can get my hands on a quarter fairing for an FXDLR? I like the way they look, but I'm pretty particular about the kind I want.. Like the one on the bikes in Sons of Anarchy? I'm not trying to like, replicate their bikes or anything, but I like the fairings on 'em. Any help would be great.

---------- Vagrant edit/added post 1389 minutes and 39 seconds later ----------

Anyone? I just finished signing the papers at my dealer on the FXDLR, so.. I'd really love to get that fairing..

Check out the Buy, Sell, Trade pages. If not, you may have to google it and see what you can find. I always have better luck searching for part numbers on the net rather than a description.

Buy, Sell or Trade - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Have you gone on the SOA websight?I havnt myself but thought they may have info about the bikes.They advertize the sight during every episode.

Back