free website stats program Could there be a reason so many Harley low profile shocks are on ebay? | Harley Davidson Forums

Could there be a reason so many Harley low profile shocks are on ebay?

C908

I have been debating on what type of low profile shocks to go with on my 2010 Ultra Classic. When I looked on ebay there were about 45 different sets of harley low profile shocks.Most of them were new being discounted small amounts with the biggest discount being about 20 percent. Other than a few no name sets I didn't see anything else such as Progressive. I have spoken with Progressive and they recommended the 430's based on my size.I'm just trying to sit a little lower and I already have the stock low seat. I would be interested to hear some opinions between the harley shocks and Progressives. Thanks

there are a lot of complaints about the harsh ride with the flhx shocks, I put them on my 09 ultra because of the height issue, I traded off ride for the security of flat footing my bike....it could be a reason

Here are a few pictures of my 2009 Electra Glide Standard with a Burly Brand "Slammer" kit installed; it serves a twofold mission 1) As I only stand 5'5" it allows me to plant both feet flat on the ground. 2) How cool does it look? I mean talk about low, notice the box sitting flat on the ground and it doesn't even fit under the bike. Performance wise it is awesome, great smooth ride and handling for as aggressively as I ride I have never scraped the floor boards...yet.
slapp-albums-slam+kit-picture7031-slammer_014.jpg

slapp-albums-slam+kit-picture7030-slammer_014.jpg

slapp-albums-slam+kit-picture7033-slammer_021.jpg

slapp-albums-slam+kit-picture7032-slammer_019.jpg

Back