free website stats program Could of been alot worse | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Could of been alot worse

Theres going to be some boring weekends to come. :(

Did you check with the guys insurance co. about a getting you a rental bike while yours is down?

yes we do alot of riding 17000 is correct. im still waiting for the shop to get an est together on it. but the rear fender takes a month to get threw h.d.. does anyone know what other rear fenders might work on this bike.

Theres going to be some boring weekends to come. :(

Did you check with the guys insurance co. about a getting you a rental bike while yours is down?

they will supply a bike but i figured i need to see if my back is ok before i do that. we went to the doc. yesterday and are needing to get some x-rays so hopfly i will know how we are come next tuesday, when we have our follow up. we slept good last night, we had pain pills. lol it did help alot.
thanks every one for the coments. :bigsmiley24:

I wonder if the insurance company will cancel the guy. That might not stop some people from driving, but it's sure a heads up.

At least an Eye exam. Here in Florida we can renew our license by mail, I still don't understand this one

I guess they figure that if you can see well enough to find the mailbox, you're just fine behind the wheel. :(

(but if that's true..... then why do so many people run over mailboxes???)

Hey, I'm off to Vegas in the morning for a long weekend. Stay away from earthquakes, hurricanes, dummies on cell phones while driving, and those mailboxes that have a tendency to jump right out in the road.

I'd say that I'll be thinking about y'all while partying like a rock star, but I hate to lie. :cheers

Back