Cooler weather finally!

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by TripleJ, Sep 5, 2011.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

Well it finally happened here in Texas. We had weather in the mid 80's today and we finally got to enjoy a sweat free ride. I am really looking forward to enjoying the weather for the next couple of months :D I hope all you folks up North get ample riding time before the weather turns sour for you....:cheers

2. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

58 here tonight, high 70's tomorrow!! Rain is OUT OF HERE!!!:D

3. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

Nice, very nice! Hope you get a chance to enjoy a ride tomorrow :)

4. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

Really glad you guys finally get a break from that lingering oppressive heat that I have been reading about up here in the Northeast. My wifes uncle lives in Hillsboro, Texas and they have had 100 plus degree weather for like weeks! :(
    Enjoy! I suppose on the positive side, you guys have a longer riding season than we do up here so you will have plenty of time to make up! :D

5. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Right there with you on that one. TS Lee came through..sweltering..today, high in the 70's, lows in 50's, riding time this week for sure..as soon as I get all the derbris cleaned up!

6. glazier

glazier Junior Member

Weeks??? More like months. Awesome weather now though. Almost feels like fall. Now if y'all could just send some of that rain our way. I heard this is the worst drought in the states history. And huge wildfires burning in Central Texas right now. Not good. Extremely dry, breezy, and fire is a bad combination.

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

This is my favorite time of year here in Florida, cooler mornings warming to 80 by noon:s

8. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

Funny you should mention rain and drought Glazier because it is raining right now as I type this. I wish I could send some down your way!
    Months? I had no idea! I thought it was like a three week span. Wow! That was one mean drought!

9. Rafael

Rafael Member

Heck, I'm just looking foward to when I can finally turn the AC off and open some windows...summer electric bills be killing me.

Did have to put a light jacket on this morning for my ride into work....felt great.