free website stats program cool item for baggers | Harley Davidson Forums

cool item for baggers

capnmwf

I picked up a cool addition for anyone with hard bags at the Lone Star Rally last weekend.
They are called Bagger Buds, basically it's 4 tethers that attach your bail pin to the inside of your saddlebags when releasing bags. keeps em' from dropping in the bag, or possibly losing them. I think they were $20. Put em' on last night, quick & pretty clever. I know some
Harley shops carry them, or find them online. cheers.

Thanks for the link. I thought about getting these handy little items. They cost $19.95 and you get a 25% discount if you enter GIFT as the coupon code. Well that code doesn't work and when I went to checkout, these are the shipping costs for a $20 item:

UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M.® - 1 day(s) ($88.80)
UPS 2nd Day Air® - 2 day(s) ($23.22)
UPS 3 Day SelectSM - 3 day(s) ($18.30)
UPS Ground ($13.20)
UPS Next Day Air® - 1 day(s) ($55.65)
UPS Next Day Air Saver® - 1 day(s) ($51.40)

I didn't think losing the bail pins was an issue. I just let my fall into the bags and retrieve them when I need to. I do like the adhesive legs for the bottom.

I didn't think losing the bail pins was an issue. I just let my fall into the bags and retrieve them when I need to. I do like the adhesive legs for the bottom.

Yep.........But you can pickup the rubber nubs at Home Depot for about $2.00.

Zip tie bases with 3m sticky back can be had for about 50 cents a piece. a small lanyard for a couple bucks or You can make a lanyard with electrical wire and a squeeze connector.

Attachments

• lanyard.png
    lanyard.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 42
  • zip base.bmp
    20.3 KB · Views: 61
I got to get a set of those,,
WAP.gif

Back