converting

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by softail00, Feb 16, 2009.

1. softail00

softail00 Active Member

Is it me or am I seeing more people trading their Harleys in on a Victory they are nice bikes but they are no Harley.:newsmile055:

2. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

3. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

DITTO ???????!:shock

4. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I have a buddy who swears he is going to purchase a Victory next time around.Me NO WAY! I rode one last summer when they had a display in Dover and I wasn't impressed at all

5. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

What? What are you smoking???/

6. whiterider

whiterider Active Member

Same in NZ. Can't give them away. Second hand market is even worse than Aprilia!

Personally I think they look like Boulevard wannabes!

7. The4opps1

The4opps1 Junior Member

You rarely see a Victory here in So Jersey, and we have a dealer in our county. My friend bought one the first year that they came out (99?). He paid just about what he would have for a HD and had nothing but problems for the first six months of ownership. Haven't spoken to him in a while, and I'm guessing he still has it. I used to rib him about the "clunk" the trans would make with each shift. I think they eventually corrected that.....

8. Fossil

Fossil Active Member

Victory, victory, oh you mean the Japanese looking cruisers. I see them now and then pretending they are riding Harley's. Fossil

9. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

I haven't seen that around here. I only know of one person to trade to a Victory and it was a Honda. I haven't seen many at all around in GA and around were I leave I have only seen one.

10. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

i swear that one should be in a sci fi movie like aliens or Buck Rogers