free website stats program Converted 2 at once! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Converted 2 at once!

That is great. I like other's on here can only wish my dad was still around to ride with.

Enjoy your parent's as long as you have them, for one day you wake up and their gone.

I am one of the lucky ones. My dad bought us dirt bikes when we were kids and watched us zoom around the yard until he could afford an old honda. We had many bikes, but never a Harley. I have always wanted one and finally sold my Honday Shadow and bought a Heritage Springer. My dad thinks I'm nuts cause, "it will just break down on you and you'll hold up the rest of us". He's not even interested in trying it out for a while and gives me a hard time about it. All I can say is he's the one missing out, but at least he still rides with me when we get the chance.

Bringing em' back to the american made side, thats what I like to hear especially close family. congrats

Way to go Crazyfrog, you are lucky. I doubt if I will ever get my pop on a bike, but I do go out with him in his street rods occasionally, and yep, he can still be a kid at heart. :D It's a lot of fun seeing pop do a burnout. :D

Back