free website stats program container for oil changes | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

container for oil changes

No not yet but the food tasted funny, and getting caught red handed by a Redhead WELL:newsmile100: lesson learned

I can just imagine redheads hand coming into contact with jacks ear when she reads food tasted funny :(

Brian

I can just imagine redheads hand coming into contact with jacks ear when she reads food tasted funny :(

Brian

Too late, she likes reading here She should join:newsmile100: and contribute IMO

Jack, sounds like this post should go with Smity901's old post of things you should not do regarding your bike. His gal caught him "storing" his touring top box in the the shower...or some of us who got caught heating up parts in the oven before painting them...yeesshh us biker guys can get into so much trouble so easily...when we are not dealing on our own "turf"...the kitchen is one of them...! :small3d007:

I use an old plastic drain container specially made for changing oil, it has a screw on/off yellow lid and inside has a molded in oil filter holder to drain it fully. Had it since the 70's so it may not be available nowadays. I'll post up a pix if you need it...

Blitz oil drain pan - Shop sales, stores & prices at TheFind.com

P.S. Since it is reusable, resealable and holds 5 gallons, it is easy on the environment and transporting to the oil recycler is clean and easy (they take my old oil filter as well).

Don't know which model you have, but the one I saw in two auto parts store wouldn't fit under my bike with jiffey stand down.

Jack, sounds like this post should go with Smity901's old post of things you should not do regarding your bike. His gal caught him "storing" his touring top box in the the shower...or some of us who got caught heating up parts in the oven before painting them...yeesshh us biker guys can get into so much trouble so easily...when we are not dealing on our own "turf"...the kitchen is one of them...! :small3d007:

Hush, she was over that one now she will read it again:newsmile100:

Back