free website stats program Considering trading up | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Considering trading up

Bike has to be the white ice pearl and black ice pearl color and I dont think it was available in 09. So I will have to slug it out on a 2010 model.

Only way I will trade up is if they make me a deal I cant refuse otherwise i will be happy with what I have. I discussed this with my sales rep and he will work on something on thursday when he gets back to work.

Service dept is working hard to correct the problem with my bike that they may have created. I believe they want to make up for the (edit) work the did in the past along with poor customer service from their dept.

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

01 Dyna here and no problems to speak of. I had some common stuff like carb adjustments and a regulator went bad but other than that, the bike has been sound. I myself have outgrown the bike, I really want a new Roadglide, but I have got back in to dirt riding and we even start racing next weekend, that pretty much occupies all my free time and money now. It would not be worth it for me to get anything right now. I am going to keep the Dyna a few more years, not exactly what I want, but she is all mine.

Back