free website stats program Congrats Seattle | Harley Davidson Forums

Congrats Seattle

trike lady

The game was awesome and the citizens of Washington State must be proud of the Sea Hawks. Congrats, you've earned it. :D

That was the second worst super bowl ever. Not because seattle won, but because it wasn't close at all, very boring, pretty much over at halftime, and even the commercials were terrible. Can't comment on the halftime show, because I didn't even waste my time watching it. Cleaned the kitchen instead. I think that was more exciting :p

That was the second worst super bowl ever. Not because seattle won, but because it wasn't close at all, very boring, pretty much over at halftime, and even the commercials were terrible. Can't comment on the halftime show, because I didn't even waste my time watching it. Cleaned the kitchen instead. I think that was more exciting :p

+ 1
on that

Glad for the Seattle fans, never thought Denver looked so bad

There was a football game on last night? Shoot, I missed it.........:D

Definitely happy for Seattle and their SB win, but the game wasn't much of an interest draw. Halftime show came-on and I enjoyed Bruno, but RHCP's performance almost put me in a seizure...too much flash and rapid movement. Still happy for Seattle tho - congrats!

Just a little factoid here: it was the most watched TV show in history. Some 111.5 million viewers on average.
Go Hawks!

Last edited:
I live in Vancouver and have adopted Seattle as, my team, what a route!! Let's go for a twofer.

Back