free website stats program Congrats Hoople | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Congrats Hoople

Congratulations Hoople, You are one of my favorite posters, I can tell you always put a lot of thought in your replys. You are very logical & systematic in your approch to peoples problems.... We appreciate you.

Well this is my actual 5000th post. So to make it Special I will dedicate it to the person who supports and encourages me each & every day. And that would be the one and only Miss Hoople who most of the time lets me sit in front of this Windoze computer when I should be paying more attention to Her. So Thank you Miss Hoople for understanding me, or at least trying to understanding me to some degree! :newsmile092:

Congratulations Hoop...thank you for sharing your vast knowledge here with us. :small3d028:

And yes, it is the gals in our lives that help us achieve great things...:D

Congrats Hoople, everything they say about you is true. Wish I had all 5000 posts on a searchable CD.

Congratulations on the big 5000, Thank you from us all. You are a professional.
btw what is a Hoople?
Congrats again..

Thanks Hoople for everything. I try to read all the post and have gained much knowledge.

What can I say, Thanks for always being there with the right answers and support, you are with out a doubt the best at diagnostics on Electricity I have known and I consider a VALUED FRIEND CAPS INTENDED:s

Thank you Hoople! Your posts are very energizing. :D Like Bubbie says, 'Everyone needs a Hoople in their toolbox'. :s

Hoop's the go to "anti-shock" electrical wizard. I'd probably have a few burnt/fried things on my bike if it wan't for his vast knowledge of wiring schematics. Thanks Hoople & congrats! Keep 'em coming.

Back