free website stats program Congrats glider | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Congrats glider

glider,

All them Dancing Girls are save up on my Emails... I'll send a few BACK just for the Party .....:lero

Seriously,,,,I'm the LAST to know this... Oh Well..

Good to see you back into the Proper Fitting Roll at the HDT forum...

Now IF we can keep the stuff OUT of the forum that got us side tracked in the first place...:small3d015:

Thanks for coming back.:D

sincerely....BUBBIE

glider,

All them Dancing Girls are save up on my Emails... I'll send a few BACK just for the Party .....:lero

Seriously,,,,I'm the LAST to know this... Oh Well..

Good to see you back into the Proper Fitting Roll at the HDT forum...

Now IF we can keep the stuff OUT of the forum that got us side tracked in the first place...:small3d015:

Thanks for coming back.:D

sincerely....BUBBIE

They gave me a new whip and said I have to use it too. :lero

Would you mind If I practice? I'll give you a pork chop if you do.:s

It's great to see you back Glider and with the orange plumage. It really suits you. I know you'll be a great asset to the forum just as you were when you built it. You've been gone for a couple of years so I'm sure it will take you a few days to hit your full stride.

I would like to thank the powers that be,(Speed, Steve or the whole Moderator team) for deciding to finally thaw out Glider's account and get rid of Mr. Data. I thought that name all over the forum looked ridiculous.

Thanks for coming back Glider. :D

It's great to see you back Glider and with the orange plumage. It really suits you. I know you'll be a great asset to the forum just as you were when you built it. You've been gone for a couple of years so I'm sure it will take you a few days to hit your full stride.

I would like to thank the powers that be,(Speed, Steve or the whole Moderator team) for deciding to finally thaw out Glider's account and get rid of Mr. Data. I thought that name all over the forum looked ridiculous.

I don't think anyone could have said it better Ron.

Thanks Ron. You sure have a way with words :s My full stride is a lot shorter and slower now. :lolrolling

+2 very well said....!!!

and thank again you Speed/Steve

Man.....It realy is a new day big time....:bigsmiley17:...:s..Its great to see you glider and all you guys..

Back