free website stats program confused | Harley Davidson Forums

confused

PaPa T

First just wanted all you to know your input is much appreciated and there is tons of knowledge here. My question and concern is this. I have an 09 hertiage with about 3000 miles on it and have done most of the readusting and change of oils you recommend. It is still stock which does not bother me all all. But I keep hearing if I don't add a fuel pack to improve the mixture that I will eventually burn up my motor. Is this true or just a miff? This is my first and will not be my last harley. I am an old vet and believe in american made.

With stock exhaust and intake it will be lean but should be OK. If you open up the exhaust and intake, then you will need to add some fuel.

Just remember anytime you change the intake or exhaust from stock you'll need to rejet or remap.

I am an old vet and believe in american made.

As a military vet, if you decide on a TFI for your fueler, mention that you are a vet when you call them. They honor your service in a material way!!

TQ

Tell ya what I'll do Rich. I'll call Cat and we'll have a heart to heart talk :D :lolrolling

Get some fuel into that engine and it will run better, running lean is running HOT.

OK. Thanks for ALL the input. next dumb question is which is the best TFI(?) to get and what about the average cost. Is it hard to install?

Back