free website stats program Confused about Harley and FLHT means | Harley Davidson Forums

Confused about Harley and FLHT means

34thestickupkid

Im new to the Harley Family,I just got my Harley Urlra Classic Limited in Oct,,
I orderd somethings online form a Certain company. Well i got my order wrong twice!!! This company uses the Language Electra Glide Classic,in connection with FLHT/FLHTI-FLHTCI-FLHTCUI and so on!! I now know that my Limited is a FLHTK,But i really dont have any idea what it stands for!!! I know i cant keep paying for Return shipping!!! HELP:shock

The 2014 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited model FLHTK is a premium featured touring bike full of authentic Harley-Davidson grand American touring style.

About This Motorcycle2014 Harley-Davidson FLHTK Ultra Limited, BIKE IS $27,724 PLUS TAX AND TITLE. - The farther you go on a motorcycle, the better it gets.

2014 Flhtk Problems | User Manual Ebook
2014 Flhtk Problems | User Manual Ebook
Discover the latest info about 2014 Flhtk Problems and read our other article related to 2014 Flhtk Problems, at User Manual Ebook

2014 Harley-Davidson FLHTK Electrical System Complaints
http://www.aboutautomobile.com/Complaint/2014/Harley-Davidson/FLHTK/...
Provides Information about 2014 Harley-Davidson FLHTK Electrical System Complaints, Problems and Troubleshooting.

Here are some things to look at...
Got them by putting in your model letters in BING...

signed.... BUBBIE

NO........ Just showing you where to get an easy answer.... TRY THIS:

2012 harley model FLHTK - Bing

2012 Harley-Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited …
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/.../2012models/2012-Harley-Davidson-FLHTK...
2012 Harley-Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited - Press Release 1 . MORE HARLEY-DAVIDSON MODELS WITH TWIN CAM 103™ POWER IN 2012

IF you look you'll see Many articles on the internet AND your YEAR...Thought you would just look for yourself.:shock

signed....BUBBIE

What is the part that is wrong? Understanding Harleys alphabet soup can be very confusing, but as long as you know your model you should be ok. Maybe it is the vendors fault.

Yours is an Ultra Limited (FLHTK), but not an Ultra Classic Limited. There's no such thing. It's either an Ultra Classic, or an Ultra Limited.

Forgot to add in my last post that in your avatar, yours almost looks like a Street Glide. Hard to tell from the little picture. Did yours come with a tour pack that was removed at one time??? The Ultras came from the factory with a tour pack.

Thanks BUBBIE,that helps out a lot. I read few of the different articles!
Yes it is a Limited,I put the removable tour pack kit on it,Lowered it in the back a inch and a haft!!
It give me the Look I wanted!! Once again thanks family,,,

WAP.gif

Back