free website stats program Computers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Computers

Yes, glider is spot on there. He would rattle me with his "hurry up and type" quip, with me just falling in a heap, spread-eagle over the keyboard laughing my head off. :lolrolling
And now with the Yahoo talking, I get to hear how funny glider talks, not the other way around like he says. I don't have an accent, he does! :D

It was a pleasure meeting up with Mr and Mrs glider last year, my wife and I had a wonderful day out with them. They were far too generous towards us, so we plan to repay the favour someday.

You are right Don, there are so many friendly nice folk on this forum. It's a pleasure and an honour to be welcomed here like I am!! Thanks to you all!
T :)

very sharp there Don & very very funny! Excellent!!
Good thread this!

According to Glider I don't have enough talent to hang with the big boys, but I manage to amuse myself now and then. :cheers:cheers:lolrolling

According to Glider I don't have enough talent to hang with the big boys, but I manage to amuse myself now and then. :cheers:cheers:lolrolling

And you always have Good stories to tell, I am a good listener:s

And you always have Good stories to tell, I am a good listener:s

I have a feeling if we could get you to hang around a little longer there are some good stories on the other side of the stash.:lolrolling:lolrolling

I have a feeling if we could get you to hang around a little longer there are some good stories on the other side of the stash.:lolrolling:lolrolling

Can you say Biketoberfest, I dont care what my Boss says I will be there for more than 1 day, I have a few stories, You will like the one about Arlen Ness:lolrolling

well, for what its worth, I'd say you were up there for "post of the day" with that one!:cheers

well, for what its worth, I'd say you were up there for "post of the day" with that one!:cheers

I'm sure Glider will have something interesting to add but thanks. If I were there I would:cheers:cheers:cheers

Boy, does this place make me laugh! I read this Thurdsay evening and thought I'd bust a gut, but Friday, the opportunity opened up for me to use this at work. The guy got it about 4 hours later. Having been called a few off color names and more laughter, I've gotten many hours of humor from this one. :lolrolling

Back