free website stats program Computers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Computers

Glider thanks for the laugh...:lolrolling:lolrolling
But how true these young'ns are so good at computers..

I'll tell you what T, lets have a competition on who can type faster and then we'll try another one with talking to each other while we type :lolrolling

Ok, you're on glider......just as long as we can't see each other when we face off........
:Banane37:

You well know all I have to tell you is to type faster and you turn to mush with 6 thumbs! :lolrolling

Ok, you're on glider......just as long as we can't see each other when we face off........
:Banane37:

T I would never question your capabilities but if you want to stand a rats chance I think you should make Glider type all his backwards in Latin.:lolrolling

I just have to tell a story here about T.

We were in contact on messenger quite often where we would type back and forth after they removed the voice chat (so now we use yahoo messenger). I would type in my usual slow manner:s and then I would see T starting to type something and I would send him another message to "hurry up and type" and he would have to start over again. This went on for a while all the while I was rolling and just about fell out of the chair laughing. He got wise and suggested that we go to yahoo messenger where he could show me how funny he talks :lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:bigsmiley24:

He's a GREAT guy and a lot of fun too when he visited me!!!:s

I know it's not funny but isn't it great how this site seems to attract some of the nicest people.

Back