free website stats program Compensator? | Harley Davidson Forums

Compensator?

Just wondered if anyone has handy a pdf blowup of a compensator, say '07 and later?

Thanks!
There have been two, maybe three "upgrades" to the '07 and later compensator. Do you know which iteration you want to see?

[QUOTE="Rod Stewart]Just wondered if anyone has handy a pdf blowup of a compensator, say '07 and later?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Blowup and comparison of 2013 and 2014 compensators is attached. Be advised that there were at least two iterations prior to this MY change. Similar design but there are differences.

Attachments

• 2013 vs 2014 comp.docx
    430.8 KB · Views: 9
oops, hit a wrong key. Note the stock '07 does not have the "spokes" like the newer versions.

Attachments

• 2007 Compensator Dougs.PNG
    2007 Compensator Dougs.PNG
    76.2 KB · Views: 16
Here is the current version
HD15FLHR027.gif

[QUOTE="Rod Stewart]Just wondered if anyone has handy a pdf blowup of a compensator, say '07 and later?
Thanks!
Blown up and comparison of 2013 and 2014 compensators is attached. Be advised that there were at least two iterations prior to this MY change. Similar design but there are differences.[/QUOTE]
The SE part# -08 and -08A are both like the 2013. In 2014 they finally addressed the lack of oil at the hub of the compensator by including tracks in the comp spokes and deflectors glued in to strategic locations to place oil where it is desperately needed. The original OEM that was in my bike, Breeze has in his post, caused the starter in my bike to go south.

Back