free website stats program comments please on a 1987 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

comments please on a 1987 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic

Play hardball right back at the sales man. He's already said everyone wants newer bikes. And, they gave bottom dollar for that '87. As you live a ways away, if you walk, your phone will probably be ringing before you finish the cup of coffee around the corner. If it doesn't, well, the price ain't going up.

Nice looking 450L!

If this gets back to her I bet she is going to buy a few pairs of shoes. :lolrolling

:sRemember Lorne, Loud wives loose lives:p It never workrd for me with The Redhead, maybe work for you and your Latina:D

Play hardball right back at the sales man. He's already said everyone wants newer bikes. And, they gave bottom dollar for that '87. As you live a ways away, if you walk, your phone will probably be ringing before you finish the cup of coffee around the corner. If it doesn't, well, the price ain't going up.

exactly what i was thinking....already thinking about other accessories i need out of the shop if they won't drop the price....:D

Yeah this is one of those situations where you have to be careful. Better be 109% sure you really want it before making an offer. We'll still be your buddies no matter how this turns out.

Yeah this is one of those situations where you have to be careful. Better be 109% sure you really want it before making an offer. We'll still be your buddies no matter how this turns out.

no problem there, i try to have all my ducks in a row. if i dont feel comfortable i back out before i get to far in

Lorne-

If you buy this bike, please let me know. I am looking for a conversion for my 1987FLHTC to remove the tour pack and replace it with a backrest like this bike has. Am interested in what type of hardware was used to do the conversion.

Lorne-

If you buy this bike, please let me know. I am looking for a conversion for my 1987FLHTC to remove the tour pack and replace it with a backrest like this bike has. Am interested in what type of hardware was used to do the conversion.

sorry i didn't buy it, and the photos i have does really show anything. sorry wish i could be more help...and wish i would of had the fund to buy that bike

Lorne-

I may have what you are looking for. I had an '86 FLHTC that had a backrest similar to this bike. I removed it in favor of the TourPak. I believe the backrest is still in my attic.

Back