free website stats program Come on Down Under to Australia !! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Come on Down Under to Australia !!

you need to stop here on the way and try some of the local beers or the imports from the EU - remember the crazy Bavarians and the beer festivals are only a couple of hours away -

Ah, you have that right. I had a bavarian beer and it was great. Just can't remember the name.

Ahhh the depth charge.
another to try is 1/2sweet cider and 1/2 guinness hmmmmm like velvet.
having worked as cellar man/bar man i have served many a strange brew.
come on over will treat you to a couple of pints of old hooky from down the road.
Same here. And I'm in no way knocking Brew from any Country. I've found something I could live on in every place I've been :s
Local brew is a Micro brew called Clinchen Ale it's a very good ale. But it's local only.
That goes to anyone from the board, First nights worth is on me anytime! :drunk

Hmmm...Depth charge. If THAT ain't the God's honest truth!!:D
All I know is that my Bud/bar owner said that that's how the Micks in the old country do it. So, figuring that I'm 33 1/3 Mick, what the hell! I woke up on the pool table. :swoon Glider, could that have been a Bavarian beer or TWELVE? and NVPC, how exactly do we get to "In my mind"?:dknow:s

I'm trying to remember (not too easy) if it was an octoberfest beer. Could that be?

Sorry, Ray, but those great big mice hopping around all over the place kind of freak me out:p:D

...hahahahah...Joe, you crack me up!!!!:laugh..they aren't mice!!!!..you've been watching too many Warner Brothers cartoons, they are "jackrabbits",:shock about six feet tall....then there's the kangaroos, ten times bigger again.....:panic

See....See.. T ...You do drive on the wrong side. I told you that!!!:D
Ha!

....alright you guys, Mr. Smartypants glider,:D Mr. Darkrider:yeahright..you both come down here and ride your bikes on YOUR side of the road...see how far you get?? :cryI know Hobbits with me on this one!!!:dude

last time i drove on the continent i had a momentary laspe of concentration and reverted to the correct side of the road - yelling at the French in a loud english accent whilst driving at them does not go down very well with the passengers i drove almost 1/2 a mile before i realised :D - was even in a left had drive car durrrrr

You had me laughing with that...

yelling at the French in a loud english accent whilst driving at them does not go down very well with the passengers i drove almost 1/2 a mile before i realised
I can hear that now!:D

Back