free website stats program Combination Speed/Tachometer on Heritage 2008? | Harley Davidson Forums

Combination Speed/Tachometer on Heritage 2008?

MHenriques

I'm thinking about replacing the speedometer on my Heritage 2008 by the Combination Speed/Tachometer from HD. Anybody already tried this? Any impressions?

Thanks

Mauricio

Bought one for my WG.. It took a whole 30 minutes to install. The only thing I didn't like was I lost 2600 miles.. That could be a good thing when I sell it. If you want the milage from the original speedo it will take the moco 2 weeks to calibrate it for you. If you want to wait....

My brother just had the dealer install the one I got him for his b-day on his 06 heritage. He loves it but moco screwed up. Instead of 32,000 km they sent it out with 3200 km on it.

I've been tossing the idea around as well. The only negative I can see is I believe you lose the fuel remaining function. Anyone have that problem?

I considering the same thing, but the speedo/tach with the spun aluminum face. I was assured that I should have the clock, 6th gear indicator, and fuel remaining.

Has anyone installed the spun aluminum face model and do you in fact
lose the clock and fuel remaining?

The part # is:

74752-08 for $499.95

newpictures029.jpg
Here is a picture of mine. I love it.

Oh man, that looks SO KILLER!

Nice ride fat08boy! That's the exact speedo I want to get on my anniversary
edition Heritage Softail Classic.

But let me ask this about your speedo.
Does the new speedo have:
6th gear indicator?
The clock in the LED?
Fuel remaining in the LED?
Both trip odometers in the LED?

Thanks for the picture...it's going to look great on mine too

Thank you. It does have the 6th gear indicator, two trip counters but no clock or fuel remaing function.

That is a bummer about the clock and fuel functions. But it does have the
low fuel light, right? Also, are all of the indicators (fuel, engine, security, 6th
gear) the same color as the stock speedo?

I think fuel is amber, engine is amber, security is red and 6th is green. Are they
the same colors?

Do you miss the clock and fuel functions?

Back