free website stats program COLOUR Vs BLACK | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

COLOUR Vs BLACK

Black is beautiful. Once you go black...you never go back!! It's not a cliche'. My 06 was silver, like that color..but my black FLHTC is da bomb. Gotta stay on top of it though and keep it clean. Friend has a Softail that is Rootbeer..now that is a nice color too..especially in the sun. My brother has a Pearl White GoldWing that is pretty for a Wing. When you ride one of them, ya gotta pick a pretty color cause there is a lot to paint...that thing has panels over everything.

I think the best color scheme I have seen is ahem, the one I have on my springer. the 07 models had two tone olive and black. I have seen it on fatboys, softail deluxe, and on the dyna model. I also like the two tone anything with black, but the olive and black:bigsmiley11:, something about it.

ive owned lots of diffrent coloured bikes ,red,green,black,red primer ( yes really on a rat bike )biege ?? dont ask, but over the years blue seems to be the most common and my personal favorit.but for harleys and this was my first one even though i hated the idear of copper and black when i saw one in the dealers show room i had to have it.not to dark not to bright and it mellows out the shiny chrome.the whole bike just does it for me.

smokey gold...... great color.... unless you look closely, you don't notice the dirt....

and I'd rather RIDE... than clean

I'll second that...SkootchNC

2004SportsterXL1200R9-9-09-1.jpg

I had both, and like them both.
Here is my 05' Deluxe,
232323232%7Ffp898%3Enu%3D3237%3E6%3C7%3E833%3EWSNRCG%3D3239%3C7%3C7%3C7679nu0mrj

and now my 09' RK
232323232%7Ffp%3A93%3Enu%3D3237%3E278%3E746%3EWSNRCG%3D335396383%3A339nu0mrj

Wish I could of kept the Deluxe along with the King, there's something about that Old School look.

As with most things the colours you chose tend to be a very personal thing,but when it comes to my paint work on a HD i'm of the any shade of black,matte black,gloss black,dennim black, club.Were do you stand ?.When I was younger and into face bikes I would love all the vivid colours,but for me,and don't shoot me down I just think black when I think HD.

Black, makes the crome stand out.:D

Attachments

• Joyce 002.jpg
    Joyce 002.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 7
Back