free website stats program Colorado springs trip | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Colorado springs trip

Going to meet mavagrand @ Quijotes @7:30 am tomorrow. Just south of Burger King on Platte & Union. Hope to see eceryone that can make it.

Toby
Toby, I gave Mark everyone's number so he could make contact. I won't make it sweetie pie had knee surgery so I'm playing nurse. Well have to make a plan to all meet this spring and take a ride.

Jeff.

If I ever end up getting stationed at Carson I woul love to meet up with you guys. But I may just swing through on my way to missouri when I go to ALC at FLW.

An update, Webbtron & I met up with Mavagrand. Glad I got the oppertunity to meet Mavagrand. I have known Webbtron for a few years now & it is always a good time meeting up with him also. I am always glad to meet new people that are passing thru or were I am passing thru. Jeff, definitely need to get together for a ride & even just a meet & greet. I hope your wife is doing well. Nikko684, give us a post, I am sure Webbtron would also like to meet.

Toby

An update, Webbtron & I met up with Mavagrand. Glad I got the oppertunity to meet Mavagrand. I have known Webbtron for a few years now & it is always a good time meeting up with him also. I am always glad to meet new people that are passing thru or were I am passing thru. Jeff, definitely need to get together for a ride & even just a meet & greet. I hope your wife is doing well. Nikko684, give us a post, I am sure Webbtron would also like to meet.

Toby

Will do. I will be going back to Fort Leonard Wood at some point this year for a school I need. About 3 months I'll be there. But I always like to make it a road trip when I go, lol. I'm just unsure of when it will be that I go.

Finally home, after almost 5k miles on the road. Wife and I have seen temperatures ranging from 85* down to -4*, saw innumerable vehicles on the side of the road (eight inches of snow, with accompanying ice) and experienced the beauty that is this country, something you can't get with flying.

Colorado is a beautiful state. From Pikes Peak to Glenwood Springs, we enjoyed every
minute of it. As a Florida boy, the mountains are beautiful, if not a little intimidating to drive. I did learn high altitude is NOT good for my asthma...gulped like a fish the entire time.
Met Craig and Toby for breakfast at Quiotes (sp), great guys. Toby that breakfast burrito hung with me all the way into Texas :). Always good to meet guys on the forum.

mark

So was that a good thing with the burrito? Great meeting you also. Had a great time, but it was short. Glad you made it home safe. Now back to riding.

Toby

While the burrito itself was good, as my wife will attest, it's effects on me were not. Especially with her trapped in a moving vehicle. :). Have a Merry Christmas, Toby.

Merry Christmas & happy New Year Mark. My apologies to your wife. Good thing you didn't have the extra hot then.

Toby

Back