free website stats program Colorado springs trip | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Colorado springs trip

Looks like this trip is going to be an HDtalking vacation. Looking forward to meeting all you guys. I'll keep ya'll posted.
I'll give Webbtron a call and let him know what's happening. Sense he went and got himself banned he's out of the loop.:17:

The first week of December my nephew is graduating from Marine Corps Recruit depot in Parris island, SC. Wife and I will be attending and, afterwards, gonna hit the road to visit my brother in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Unfortunately, we're not taking the bike but are driving the truck. I love to travel and enjoy the drive, any ideas for placed we can stop along the way?
Route has us going thru SC, GA, TN, up thru Kansas and then down into Colorado. Any suggestions will be appreciated as I have never visited this part of the country.
This is what Mark posted about his up coming trip Toby, he's going to call me when he get's to you're area and then we can make a plan. Keep watching this post for a update.

If you're going to be traveling through TN near the NC border, you may find it worth your while to check out the Tail of the Dragon. I forget the specifics, but I believe it was something like 318 curves in 11 miles or something like that. Also it has extremely beautiful scenery. Link below.

Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, motorcycle and sport car two lane tourism serving Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner28, Devils Triangle, and Six Gap North Georgia.

True, but it's a lot more fun on a motorcycle than in a truck!

True, but it's a lot more fun on a motorcycle than in a truck!

This is VERY true Doc, lol, but still, even in a truck there are some beautiful views and interesting stops. Become better aquainted with the road before scooting on it! lol, I would definitely go myself If I was making the trip lol, although I only live a few hours away from it so I'll most likely hit it this spring.

Going to meet mavagrand @ Quijotes @7:30 am tomorrow. Just south of Burger King on Platte & Union. Hope to see eceryone that can make it.

Toby

Back