free website stats program Colorado springs trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Colorado springs trip

Mavagrand

The first week of December my nephew is graduating from Marine Corps Recruit depot in Parris island, SC. Wife and I will be attending and, afterwards, gonna hit the road to visit my brother in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Unfortunately, we're not taking the bike but are driving the truck. I love to travel and enjoy the drive, any ideas for placed we can stop along the way?
Route has us going thru SC, GA, TN, up thru Kansas and then down into Colorado. Any suggestions will be appreciated as I have never visited this part of the country.

Looks like your brother's got you covered for Colorado so I won't chime in but we do have some forum members who live in Colorado Springs. Have a fun and safe trip.:s

Thanx Jeff. How far away are you? be good to meet you.
About a hour north on interstate 25, I ride down to the Springs quite often. I can think of a couple members who live there. Give me a shout when your here and we can meet up if you have the time.

Our son is stationed at Ft Carson. Check out Manitou Springs cool little town. We also just got out and drove the mountain roads. He new a lot of cool spots from him and his buddies 4wheelin. It's absolutely breath taking out there.oh and Garden of the Gods also.

Hope you have a good trip, maybe you can meet up with Jeff and Craig for lunch, then you can see The Other Brother :p

About a hour north on interstate 25, I ride down to the Springs quite often. I can think of a couple members who live there. Give me a shout when your here and we can meet up if you have the time.

Shoot me your contact info via PM if you'd like. I'll definitely give you a call.

If you are a gun, history or Civil War buff the Chickamauga National Battlefield is a great and free stop. The Fuller gun museum ,free, plus all the monuments in the park. Chattanooga also has tons of stuff, Rock City, Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, Tennessee aquarium , Point Park another Civil War site, Chattanooga Choo Choo. Lots to do here in NW Georgia and Chattanooga.

Back