Colorado Bound

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by bikemikewcr, Jun 9, 2010.

1. bikemikewcr

bikemikewcr Active Member

Well the time has finnaly arrived that I get to take the trip you have all been hearing about for a while. It is 5:33am on Wednesday June 9th and I hope to be on the road by 6:30am from NJ. I will meet up with a buddy of mine in Atlanta tomorrow night and from there we head to Memphis and onward to Santa Fe, NM to meet up with two more guys for some nice riding in New Mexico and Colorado. I will try to post every day and upload pics when possible.

Mike

2. glenalt

glenalt Junior Member

Glad you're on the road. Thanks for taking us along with you. Ride safe and have fun.

3. pru7536

pru7536 Active Member

Best wishes to ya! I can feel your excitement because I know what it's like. Here I am up at 0345 ready to go again. Having just passed through where you are going, I can tell you, your eyes are going to hurt looking at all the scenery. Looking forward to your trip report!

4. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Have a great, safe trip!

Unfortunately, or actually fortunately, I'm out of town on vacation with the family or I'd try to ride with you a bit as you pass through Atlanta.

5. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

Looking forward to following another trip thread.... between you and Pru it make working more tolerable reading these every morning... Guys remember we look forwards to reading these every morning.

6. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

ditto!!! Have a great ride Mike, stay safe, looking forward to your posts & pics.

7. rjnbbm

rjnbbm New Member

doing co. in july have fun .

8. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Have a great ride. Looking forward to hearing about it.:rider

9. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

Have a great trip, Mike. I'll be riding along with you here on HDT.

10. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

I know you're happy to finally be on the road. The mornings I leave on a trip, I usually am up very early, cause after 64 years I still can't sleep the night before; excited like a little kid.

Have a great trip, enjoy the scenery, and keep us posted. We love to read about other people's rides, helps us to plan our next one.

Jake