free website stats program color problem , Who has the answer | Harley Davidson Forums

color problem , Who has the answer

kohaku

Hi,

I live in Belgium and want to buy a new 2009 fatboy.
The problem is that i can't find a dealer who can show me a 2009 BLACK PEARL fatboy.
I know the color black pearl but i dond find the actuel colors of the logo and striping on the edges from the logo on a black pearl fatboy.
I found some pics (who are not good quality) an and'm quit shore that the stripings are NOT RED as shown on the folders and internet sites.
I Think the stripes are the same color as the once on the BLACK DENIM fatboy.

Who has an answer and can sent me a detail pic. from a black pearl 2009 fatboy , where i can see the logo and pinstripes color.

It would be a great help for me to choose my new fatboys color....
I called many dealers to ask this question , but, nobody seems to know.

MANY THANX AND friendly regards

my email
[email removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Or does anabody can give me a phonenumber where i can get som information about thes color stripes .

Don't know if you can reach them from where you are but here goes.:D

To contact the Motor Company directly, please write:
spacer.gif

Harley-Davidson Customer Service
3700 W. Juneau Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53208
spacer.gif

To speak with a Harley-Davidson customer service representative call (414) 343-4056.

Have they changed the colors up from the '08 Fatboy (got a 08 in black pearl that I can post a couple pics of if not)?

It would be nice to see the pics from your 2008...
Altough i think yours is with a silver color between the logo stripes, and stripes ares red.
I suppose it's changed in the 2009 models.

thx

Hung up here at work late today, I'll snap a few later tonight and send them to you (it does have the silver between the red stripes)

Back