free website stats program Collecting HD T-shirts | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Collecting HD T-shirts

I only own one that I bought in Charlottetown PEI. It has a picture of the Confederation bridge on the back. I went in there looking for a gear selector spindle that the computer said they had but wasn't in stock. I used to own a 74 Shovelhead and it never saw the inside of a Harley dealership. Personally, I don't think I would go out of the way to purchase another one and encourage them to overcharge. I go to an independant mechanic at home and would avoid the Harley "stealership" at all costs. Just my opinion and my choice. Not judging anyone else :p

Used to, but as mentioned, 25-30 bucks, and quality varied widely....Now, mainly ones from out of country when on trips (or friends trips), My new collection is "dip dots"...a few dealers even give them away, and the ones that do charge, only charge 2-3 bucks....MUCH easier on the wallet (and a heck of a lot easier to pack)

I am collecting HD Shirts, I am in the process of collecting one from each State, I need 7 more to have all 50 States plus the other Harley Shirts I have to go with them. I have more than enough.

Thanks T Wreck I really like to go in person. I met I guy about 20 years ago from down under. I was living in New Orleans and he had come over to buy some harley's.
He bought a bike we built, a Nose cone Shovel motor with a Pan head top end. I think he rode with the Rebel MC. Met him at a bar when he was broke down (broken chain) and we always had an extra master link on our key chain. I will get there one day.

In 10 years of riding they start to add up, thou I couldnt resist when Me and the Wife were in England Last year. Warrs in London, Scotland, Leeds, Oxford, Birmingham.

I was getting a T-Shirt at each dealer I visited for a little while and soon found I had the same problem you have (a full dresser). Now I look for shirts with a nice theme to them. I was in Chicago this week and Chi-Town HD has the Blues Brothers in their logo so I picked one up. I got one in Savannah this year that has General Lee and General Grant sitting on old FL's. But if they aren't sporting something cool like that I'm not buying it.

i have a draw full . my old lady says 'do you have to wear a black harley shirt?' the answer is yes ofcorse lol ;-) have some from jamaica , even tho theres no dealer there lol idk if thers even 1 harley on the island and mexico n caniun . mass. nh. ma. ri conn. and fla dealer shirts so far.

Back