free website stats program Collecting HD T-shirts | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Collecting HD T-shirts

I drive a truck to be able to support my HD habit so I get to alot of HD dealers.....at last count I have 458 shirts from 400 dealers in the US as well as 5 Canadian provinces......makes me kinda down to realize that I have a new ULTRA hanging in 3 closets..lol.never realized that till my girlfriend pointed that out to me....Thanks Cathy!!!!!.....arrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh

Hmmmmm let's see --- take 458 shirts and multiply by - say - $35 ( no tax added here) ea = $16,030 !!!! Go from there and add the different tax rates of the various dealers & YEP a NEW Ultra plus some chrommie add-ons!!!! hahahahaha!!!!

I stopped a long time ago. We had so many that they took up a lot of space. Many of them we never wore. So instead of tossing them, we found a quilter on eBay that makes quilts from T-shirts. We got to specify which side of the shirt (or both sides) that were used as the quilt panels.

It cost about $150, but we now have a nice king size quilt that's used as a wall hanging in our motorcycle room.

A-A-H-H-H ...Motorcycle Room...way to go SledDog!!! :newsmile036:

T-Shirts

Just curious to see how many others out there are like me and seem to collect t-shirts everywhere you go. How many do you have?? What do you do with them when they've been worn out?

Right now I've got probably 60 or 70 shirts and have thrown/given away more than I can count.

Re: T-Shirts

Rewind, I quit buying/collecting shirts a few years ago, I got more than I could ever wear, especially black. If I buy a shirt now it's some other color. My local HOG chapter
stitched a bunch of shirts together in a quilt and raffled it off for charity last year, a nice way to collect some money. I wear my favorites until they are full of holes and then
use them as rags.

I am guilty, though not as bad as when I was younger. I probably have 25 in my drawer and have given/tossed 4 or 5 times that many over the years. At times I hate myself for the free advertising...

I was pretty restrained until I rode to Sturgis for the first time this year. I stopped and bought one or two shirts at nearly every Harley dealer on the way there and back. Also bought a bunch at Sturgis. Ended up with about 40of them and gave away about 15 of them. With the shirts I already had, I can wear a different Harley shirt each day of the month. My name is Jim and I am a Harley shirt addict.

I have people bring me them from all over the world , I have over 100 now , yes i quit buying them now and I encourage other then black

I have a bunch of shirts so I rarely buy one anymore. I quit buying them at HD dealerships some time ago. To me, HD shirts are way overpriced.

I'm a sale rack guy only unless I really like one at the full price...gimme a basic design with a HD logo and dealer name only...no flames, flags and babes for me thanks

Yeah I have a few, kinda slowed down on buying them in the last few years.....Some of my favorites have come from:
Darwin Australia:cheers, Singapore, Malaysia (which I gave to my brother as a gift for some strange reason) Sturgis (of course, gotta get one from there when you visit the first time!) and Fairbanks Alaska (for some reason this IS my favorite). Have many more, wear them all the time:rider

Back