free website stats program Collecting HD T-shirts | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Collecting HD T-shirts

I collect them too.... but to be honest I've just shirts from abroad and no one from Germany. I've started just a couple of years ago and I've shirts from Europe and all over the States and Canada.... When I was part of a swap I never had the luck to get a shirt from another Country! :small3d002:

I started collecting HD Shirts Myself, I would like to get one from each State, I don't think I will get every Dealer but one from each State is Good Enough for me! I am also thinking of starting a Bike Room with everything on Motorcycles, Would be Cool!

I don't always get one unless its something that really catches my eye. Also, when I go to a new dealer, I usually peruse the sale rack. I've gotten some nice shirts for 20 bucks or less. Got a nice cool weather riding jacket for $30 (normal price $70) and another nice jacket for $45 (normally $90) and 2 different sweatshirts for under $25 that are normally about $50.

I've got about 20-25 tshirts. 3 HD jackets and some sweatshirts. Don't buy the shop shirts or polos/button down shirts as I refuse to pay what they are asking for them unless they're on clearance.

HD gets enough of my money spending it on the bike and accessories for it. (not to mention service)

Probably have about 15 or so. I particulalry like the black one's with the bar and shield logo on the front and the dealer imprint on the back. have a really nice black dress shirt with an emroidered HD logo on the back and a few sweats....

I don't always get one unless its something that really catches my eye. Also, when I go to a new dealer, I usually peruse the sale rack. I've gotten some nice shirts for 20 bucks or less. Got a nice cool weather riding jacket for $30 (normal price $70) and another nice jacket for $45 (normally $90) and 2 different sweatshirts for under $25 that are normally about $50...

Like Skratch I pick them up only if it really catches my eye AND it is on the sale rack, because it does not make sense especially in this economy to pay $35-$50 for a T-Shirt...oh...but I also get them as gifts :small3d036: seems when you get a Harley, the motorcycle enthusiast synergy happens. Hawg gifts, especially ones that are Harley are always welcome here... :D

I stopped a long time ago. We had so many that they took up a lot of space. Many of them we never wore. So instead of tossing them, we found a quilter on eBay that makes quilts from T-shirts. We got to specify which side of the shirt (or both sides) that were used as the quilt panels.

It cost about $150, but we now have a nice king size quilt that's used as a wall hanging in our motorcycle room.

I never thought about collecting them until one of my daughters' friends who is in the army sent me one from Kuwait. I thought that was pretty cool so I started getting them when ever I was traveling. I too like the bargain rack an shy away from the cheap brand of shirt.

I too have succumbed to the mystique of the T shirt and have filled a dresser with them. Lately I only buy from the "bargain rack" unless it's an event shirt. I have a friend who buys shirts from events he has never been to. Never got that. He has been kidded so much about his Sturgis shirt, this year he is finally going to go. So now we'll tease him about Daytona till he goes there. Oh well at least it gets him out.

:D Here is an Aussie HD shirt.
Tshirtimages001.jpg

....and another...

DSCF1846small.jpg

them are pretty cool

I drive a truck to be able to support my HD habit so I get to alot of HD dealers.....at last count I have 458 shirts from 400 dealers in the US as well as 5 Canadian provinces......makes me kinda down to realize that I have a new ULTRA hanging in 3 closets..lol.never realized that till my girlfriend pointed that out to me....Thanks Cathy!!!!!.....arrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh

Back