free website stats program Cold weather gloves | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cold weather gloves

I've paid attention to the suggestions for the Gerbing G-3's. Has anyone tried their heated liners that you wear under your normal gloves? I'm really not interested in wearing a big, hockey style glove . Thanks in advance!

A good pair of gauntlet gloves that have Thinsulate insulation Olympias that worked good to upper 30's F and a pair of Belstaffs with Kevlar and more modest insulation that work to the mid 40's F. If colder, you probably should go to heated Gerbing's as Glider and others have suggested.

Wiring directly to battery using fused eyelets to proper mating plug is no big deal and makes for a nice modular design for solo and two up riding. Do a bit of research and you will find exactly what you need...just be patient. Keep riding and stay warm...:D

tested the G3 Microwires and Heated Jacket paired with dual temp-trollers yesterday on 38 degree weather...OMG unbelievable warmth and comfort...Cold Season ending rides aint over! :bigsmiley24:

tested the G3 Microwires and Heated Jacket paired with dual temp-trollers yesterday on 38 degree weather...OMG unbelievable warmth and comfort...Cold Season ending rides aint over! :bigsmiley24:

Since my wife and I discovered the heated gloves and jacket liners... I prefer to ride on a cold 40 deg winter day with the sun out and blue sky than a 80 deg summer day. The bike runs better in cold weather than hot and with the heated gear we do not get cold at all. In the winter we go to a 3/4 or full helmet instead of our summer 1/2 helmets. We ride 12 months a year and looking foward to riding this week-end with the weather about 35-40 deg when we pull out on Saturday morning!

Back