Cold weather gloves

Discussion in 'Harley Davidson Product Review' started by soulshaker, Oct 28, 2009.

1. soulshaker

soulshaker Member

I,m looking for a good pair of gloves for winter riding. Is anybody familiar with Olympia "Ultima I" gloves? Looking for a good warm and comfortable pair under $100.00

2. SeaRider04

SeaRider04 Active Member

I don't have an Ultima but by the look, they are kinda "bulky" and may not be comfortable one for you. I do have a 4150 Gore-Tex All Season and they are very comfy and keeps my hands warm for around 40-45*F for about an hour ride, I can feel the cold if the temp is around 35-40 F for an hour ride on highway speed. When the temp is around 35-40F, I use HD Heated Glove without plug them in for the first hour or so.

3. kemo

kemo R.I.P

You are going to get a lot of recommendations for the Gerber electric gloves. Going to be the best bang for the buck. A lot of the winter gloves will be too bulky and I have found the glove will bunch up and cause issues with throttle control
    kemo

4. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

Gerbings G-3..... PERFECT

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Gerbing G3, The only way to go.

6. Polarbear

Polarbear Active Member

Since I don't have a plug for the heated gloves what would you all suggest for winter riding?

7. glider

glider Veteran Member

You get the wiring harness that hooks up to the battery and you can add a controller for the temps.

8. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

Yup!....Gerbing G3, ..I rode in temps as long as 17 f...keeps hands warm not hot....of course the smile was froze to my face ..but my hands were warm..:lolrolling

9. Polarbear

Polarbear Active Member

Thanks Glider. I didn't know that was an option.

10. glider

glider Veteran Member