free website stats program Cold weather gloves | Harley Davidson Forums

Cold weather gloves

soulshaker

I,m looking for a good pair of gloves for winter riding. Is anybody familiar with Olympia "Ultima I" gloves? Looking for a good warm and comfortable pair under $100.00

I don't have an Ultima but by the look, they are kinda "bulky" and may not be comfortable one for you. I do have a 4150 Gore-Tex All Season and they are very comfy and keeps my hands warm for around 40-45*F for about an hour ride, I can feel the cold if the temp is around 35-40 F for an hour ride on highway speed. When the temp is around 35-40F, I use HD Heated Glove without plug them in for the first hour or so.

You are going to get a lot of recommendations for the Gerber electric gloves. Going to be the best bang for the buck. A lot of the winter gloves will be too bulky and I have found the glove will bunch up and cause issues with throttle control
kemo

You get the wiring harness that hooks up to the battery and you can add a controller for the temps.

Yup!....Gerbing G3, ..I rode in temps as long as 17 f...keeps hands warm not hot....of course the smile was froze to my face ..but my hands were warm..:lolrolling

Back