free website stats program Cold and Wet | Harley Davidson Forums

Cold and Wet

BOWHIKER

Another fantastic day in Iowa . 1-2" of rain and a high of 52 , it hasn't been above 60 for a week now . Rains every other day , rode the bike a short distance Sunday the high was 60 that day . Might get into the upper 60's this weekend and the rain will stop buy Friday we hope . It feels like March here .

Pretty much the same here in s/b got a free bike wash Monday while she sat in parking lot i think its 50 deg today........

I hear you neighbor...Omaha/Eastern NE's pretty much the same picture, but the weekend looks dry & sunny!!!

:bigsmiley18: Its' hot and windy down here in Bossier City. Were already seeing 90's and 20+ knot winds.

same problem out here in PA/NJ. Rode it into work Monday, thankfully no rain that day but it was Windy and cold, so not as enjoyable as I would have liked it to be.

Funny how you guys are so looking forward to the summer months and, for me anyway, the next three months or so are the LEAST pleasureable for riding down here in the South. Temps in the 80's and 90's combined with humidity really wears you out! Give me 40 degrees and sunny/dry any day!

Not happy to "one up" everyone but we woke up to 8" of snow along the front range this morning. I'm thinking about engineering some outriggers with a ski on each side. This (EDIT) bad!!!!

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how you guys are so looking forward to the summer months and, for me anyway, the next three months or so are the LEAST pleasureable for riding down here in the South. Temps in the 80's and 90's combined with humidity really wears you out! Give me 40 degrees and sunny/dry any day!

You can have mine! Bring on the heat!!

Back