While I had the tank off for hiding the wires in my bars, I decided to set the stage for hiding my horn, putting the coil where the horn was and removing that really irritating coil bracket that just takes up space. Had some aluminum straps that I could cut down and poke three holes in to mount the coil to the horn mount and I think it worked out well. Brushed the bracket with the grinder to brighten it up a bit. I didn't feel like dealing with building new wires and orienting it this way made everything fit with stock lengths! That hanging wire bundle has since been zip tied to the big bundle above it.