free website stats program Code P1356 | Harley Davidson Forums

Code P1356

jtolson

I installed headers and a K&N filter and had the bike 2004 flhrc1 maped by my local dealer. The code is P1356 and the check engine lights comes on and goes off at higher RPMs or under load carry a passenger. Any suggestion as to the problem?:)

I installed headers and a K&N filter and had the bike 2004 flhrc1 maped by my local dealer. The code is P1356 and the check engine lights comes on and goes off at higher RPMs or under load carry a passenger. Any suggestion as to the problem?:)

Go take a look at this Thread (closed).
Codes P1353 and P1356 - Harley Davidson Community

Look at gliders post #2 Good.... information there to see.

Talks about the # P1356.

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks for the reply from all. I did change plugs before the problem started, used a recommended plug from a friend may need to change to another brand. The wire is seated good and the wire checked out good. Does any one have a brand that works as good are better than HDs Again thanks wish I had found this forum sooner.

I would just go with the Harley OEM plugs. Never found a need to go with any other aftermarket brands like Champion, NGK etc. Stock Harley plugs work just fine.:s

Thanks for the reply from all. I did change plugs before the problem started, used a recommended plug from a friend may need to change to another brand. The wire is seated good and the wire checked out good. Does any one have a brand that works as good are better than HDs Again thanks wish I had found this forum sooner.

I would just go with the Harley OEM plugs. Never found a need to go with any other aftermarket brands like Champion, NGK etc. Stock Harley plugs work just fine.:s

H D plugs, nothin fancy, I have also used plain NGK plugs

+4 on the STOCK 6R12's..

Go look here and see that CODE you have using Other Plugs...
Yes it will make a difference and YES the engine light may come on using other plugs.

Here is the Link to LOOK:

Search Result - Harley Davidson Community

Many times I have used Snake bite plugs... some at 20$ for a pair On Sale.

Ya, You Bet Ya.------- Big sale...

signed....BUBBIE

Back