free website stats program Code Calrafication?? Please help. | Harley Davidson Forums

Code Calrafication?? Please help.

Block Head 96

Account Removed
As some here know, I have issue with engine shut down while riding. Only code that comes up, if it really is a code, is (no r 5P) Is this a code and if so what is it?? The code read out display in the odometer, reads as follows, ( P55PTb ) When you go thru- each set, it has appeared with the first letter "P" in the code set and the last letter "b" in the code set. I can't find any explanition as to what the represents. Any idea what the code ( no r 5P) means??? My bike died on me again today, within 22 miles apart from each other and this is what came out.

As some here know, I have issue with engine shut down while riding. Only code that comes up, if it really is a code, is (no r 5P) Is this a code and if so what is it?? The code read out display in the odometer, reads as follows, ( P55PTb ) When you go thru- each set, it has appeared with the first letter "P" in the code set and the last letter "b" in the code set. I can't find any explanition as to what the represents. Any idea what the code ( no r 5P) means??? My bike died on me again today, within 22 miles apart from each other and this is what came out.

Better start the process and documentation in case you need to go after the Lemon Law option. Take it to the Dealership (ideally where you bought it), and have them try to figure it out. Make sure they document EVERYTHING they do, and the results they find. You will have to read up on the legal requirements there, but that may be your last resort.

TQ

That link doesn't come up. I have never seen the no r 5P listed anywhere in the FAQ section, or anywhere else. Now then, is the 5 supposed to be a s? Sure lookls like a 5 when it comes up. Remember glider, I'm the one who is "diagnosticaly challenged" I may be blinder than I thought, but I seriouisly couldn't find the code I posted, anywhere here, just thought I'd ask. Seriously, I'm not trying to rub anybody the wrong way, I'm on a mission as I am left on my own with this thing, HD doesn't see it as a problem!

Back