free website stats program clutch | Harley Davidson Forums

clutch

shouldn't be a problem on that, I ride 2 up on my fxst all the time.
You do know the primary oil is separate right....3 holes....three different oils.
If you look at the link in my previous post you will see what other people on this forum are running for oils.

If you asked at your local H.D. dealership they would probably tell you to use their synthetic in all three holes. Then you can join in the great which oil is best debate. Ask three biker's what oil to use and you will get three answer's. I used Amsoil synthetic in all three holes last change but will switch to synthetic gear oil in trans. this next change. I use K&N oil filter because it has a nut on the end and I don't have to use a filter wrench. To each his own. Good Luck in deciding what to use!

I've seen a lot of people that say the same thing about the nut on the end of the filter being the reason for using them.

I prefer to have the filter with the correct micron rating and the bypass spring at the proper lbs for the engine , also a drain back valve that works also good construction in the filtering area without cardboard ends than a nut that makes it easy off.:s

Just my opinion.

Back