free website stats program Clutch Tension is giving me carpal tunnel | Harley Davidson Forums

Clutch Tension is giving me carpal tunnel

VanOwen

My 86 sportster clutch lever requires alot of force to disengage the clutch, now it may be related to another issue I have. With the motor not running and the clutch squeezed to the bar and in gear, it doesn't appear to be fully disengaged when the bike moves forward or backward (it acts as if its in gear). If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be most appreciative.:dknow

I had the easy pull installed coz in traffic are a steep grade where I would have to stop it would kill my hands....but the e-z pull has made a world of difference....I think if I were a little smarted at the time I could have installed it myself fairly easy...If It were now I would do it myself for sure....anyway go that route you won't be disappointed...and if I know glider he has a step by step easy to install instruction

The ez clutch is not too hard to install. I did mine this summer, and guess what? The bike is still working! Woo hoo! :D Thanks Glider :s Really, it isn't too hard and it helps a bunch.

Back