free website stats program clutch problem? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

clutch problem?

Well bike taken apart at indy shop my dad frequents. they say a nut on the inside of the inner primary came off and did some damage. 700 bucks to fix i guess it could have been a lot worse. I guess I won't have much time to ride since I will be working overtime to pay for the repairs. I told my dad that I needed a demon bell to get rid of all the gremlins that I am getting. He says I just need to buy a mechanic to ride with me to fix all the problems I have been having. Hardy har har

Well bike taken apart at indy shop my dad frequents. they say a nut on the inside of the inner primary came off and did some damage. 700 bucks to fix i guess it could have been a lot worse. I guess I won't have much time to ride since I will be working overtime to pay for the repairs. I told my dad that I needed a demon bell to get rid of all the gremlins that I am getting. He says I just need to buy a mechanic to ride with me to fix all the problems I have been having. Hardy har har

Does the word Compensator Nut ring a bell??

was the 700 bucks for all the parts and labor?

signed....BUBBIE

Yeah that is all parts and labor. Did some damage and that is total to fix all of it. should be done in a week. Wish I would have known something about this earlier. Lesson learned. Is this something that needs to be checked often. My brother in law has a 2006 electra glide classic and would like to save him the troubleif it is something that should be checked regularly

Not sure, my dad took it for me since I am working and can't get away. He is deaf so he sent me a text that said a nut on the inside of the inner primary. I will get back with him and see exactly which one.

Were you able to find out which nut had come loose?

Not yet waiting till put back together. Still waiting for a part. When I go pick it up will find out
WAP.gif

Back