free website stats program Clutch Issue | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Clutch Issue

Tapa primaria translates to primary cover. Makes me wonder what could be the issue? It would seem there would be a problem with more than one bike.

I agree with 90FXRS as to the Outer Primary cover. But what is confusing is like what was stated above "Makes me wonder what could be the issue?"
Javier could you get a part # for broken LOCK you spoke of before? I or we could then look it up for a better clarification. Just trying to settle my own idle curiosity. Glad you're possibly getting some satisfaction out of your dealer. Glad we could help.
tourbox

sure I wil look for the part number of the broken lock the called it 'el seguro' and send you as soon as they give it to me, all the specifications of the problem and may be the pictures of the parts if is possible thanks cheers!!

If there is a problem with the primary cover it may be that it is where the clutch operating mechanism is mounted to the cover i am assuming here that the modern sportsters are similar to the solid mount sportsters in that the clutch operating mechanism is mounted on the inside of the primary cover

Brian

sure I wil look for the part number of the broken lock the called it 'el seguro' and send you as soon as they give it to me, all the specifications of the problem and may be the pictures of the parts if is possible thanks cheers!!

A "seguro" is a retaining ring or clip.
15 days to locate a retaining ring? and I thought the dealers here were bad.

Back