free website stats program Clunking front end on my Sporty... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Clunking front end on my Sporty...

I wear a full face helmet helps the head slip through the air and has a visor for the rain and it rains a lot here
after riding for a while without a shield your muscles will develop and you will find it much easier than it is now
i always sat behind a screen from 1980 - 2005 i prefer to be fighting the wind just as i was when i was a youngster

Brian

Wild Card,
Were you able to get the front end Aligned Just by loosening it and moving it around a bit then Re=Tighten it up?

I was going to suggest that but refrained... I have also put on a SE Fork Brace on my sportsters and Dynas.. That Does make a good difference for the fron-end Support..

Hope you get it all straightened out..

signed....BUBBIE

No, I wasn't able to re-align it yet. My father-in-law with the impact wasn't home. That was my strategy, though. I was going to loosen all pinch bolts, hold the front brake down, and give her a good front end shaking and bouncing, until they pop back into place.

That might have to wait until Friday afternoon now. I'll get it all sorted out soon, I hope.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Doug

Back