free website stats program Closed H-d Dealership Listing | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Closed H-d Dealership Listing

Closed the one on Boulder, Colorado (not sure when but they weren't open when I looked) Alll in San ANtonio area are open, Not sure how long Caliente HD will stay in bussiness if they don't start treating customers bette (should I have said that?)

Shumate's Mt. Spokane, Wa. retail outlet is in the new handbook, however this location never got to open.

Here in the Detroit area, Harley seems to be doing pretty good. Our auto companies are the ones hurt'in. No closed dealers around here that I know of. Also, the two dealers I do business with seem to be competing like Best Buy and the rest of the department stores. They will bet your best deal. I will price what I want at one dealer, take a trip to the other and see if they can beat the price. It's a dog eat dog world out there right now. I have also noticed both dealers are now giving 10% off if your a HOG member.

Shumate H-D closed a few months ago, and there has been a few possible buyers, nothing has happened yet. I have been told all the bikes, 08 & 09 are still on the showroom floor but still closed and closed is allright with me.

Back