free website stats program close to a deal? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

close to a deal?

ok i got the bike, he came down another $300..plus $500 in gas,or off MSRP.. i chose msrp reduction..and also got (free) Security system.. After my trade in,,they were very the same as 2 other dealers. I got a bit more bike then i was looking for,,and also a color, instead of black//so apples to apples..i am ok..and got 3.9% from eaglemark..so i am ok....:D

a few minor things,,,free oil and filter at 500mi...some kind of hd card you get points on as you get stuff//? so many points and a gift card/.?

will post a pict tomorrow....thanks all...ryd..:D

ok i got the bike, he came down another $300..plus $500 in gas,or off MSRP.. i chose msrp reduction..and also got (free) Security system.. After my trade in,,they were very the same as 2 other dealers. I got a bit more bike then i was looking for,,and also a color, instead of black//so apples to apples..i am ok..and got 3.9% from eaglemark..so i am ok....:D

a few minor things,,,free oil and filter at 500mi...some kind of hd card you get points on as you get stuff//? so many points and a gift card/.?

will post a pict tomorrow....thanks all...ryd..:D

Awesome deal ,so you should be racking up some miles in Florida RIGHT?:rider

ohh yeah....first thing is to do break in recomendation from glider..30-60-30

and get rid of the oil ASAP...:D

Back