free website stats program clock loses time | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

clock loses time

For Trade: Rare Electra Glide Clock Radio ... connected to an 04 FLHTCI that gains about 5 min a month.. will trade for radio connected to 2010 or newer Limted Ultra with 103 that loses time... EVEN trade...:newsmile:newsmile016:
"Now that's funny. I don't care who you are."

Does anyone know if the update will work in older models? I looked at the FAQ in the link, but seems its geared towards the advanced audio system. My 03 loses about 15 minutes a month.

Both my 08 Ultra and the 08 Dyna keep pretty good time. I pull the batteries enough doing maintenance that I never have to reset the time in between. Never noticed it being off more than a minute or two.

For Trade: Rare Electra Glide Clock Radio ... connected to an 04 FLHTCI that gains about 5 min a month.. will trade for radio connected to 2010 or newer Limted Ultra with 103 that loses time... EVEN trade...:newsmile:newsmile016:

Won't work, you will need both clocks and a transfer function. :newsmile100:

Didn't even know the modern bikes had clocks until I was fiddling with the odometers. When I sold my '95 FLHR, I removed the sweet little clock I had mounted on the handlebars and put it on my '08 FLHR. I rode for 40 years without a clock, but after having one, I liked it. I never look at the digital clock on the odometer anyway, since I have the mounted. Could be way off, who knows?

Is there a list of what the various update versions were suppose to fix? I just updated my radio from ST10v8.22.0 to ST10v8.25.0. Don't know what I updated, just know that I updated.

Occasionally someone posts the supposed "fix" of the updates. Usually we don't know what all it entails. I have looked all over for details, and can't find any.

Back