free website stats program clicking sounds?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

clicking sounds??

I know this is going to sound crazy but I had the same thing. It ended up being my pants leg flapping! I couldnt believe it. I reached down and pulled it tight and it stopped.
Hope this helps.

Don't feel bad talon, I had a metal to metal noise on my FLSTC. It wasn't there when I wasn't moveing but started almost as soon as the bike was in motion. Looked and tightened for 2 days, found the problem on the 3rd day, chain from my wallet was hitting the metal rail that goes around the solo seat.:newsmile030:

I strap a lot of stuff to the roof of my Blazer, at about 35mps is always where things start to vibrate and resonate. I would just look for anything loose, any thing that has a hinge and opens. Maybe even even on your helmet.
It is hard to safely ride and polk around. Good Luck

Exhaust heat shields and clamps, is one broken, or front brake pads making noise?:s

The bolts might loose it the windshield mine were it took a long time to single it out tighen mine made a buzzing sound:newsmile030:

:small3d023:Noises can be tough to find, had a buzzing sound for a few days, thought it was my windscreen, then the front wheel and on and on. Finally found it, the visor on my helmet. Hope yoursis as simple to fix. Good luck.

Might it be as simple as the faux or real gas caps. Have talked to guys were outside shell will make a noise. Try to apply pressure to them and see what happens. Good luck and let us know.

Back